Not Just For Bum Bums


I could literally write a book on how much I love Sudocrem. I'm not too sure on how I discovered it, but most likely I randomly picked it off the shelf in Shoppers Drug Mart during one of my product experimental phases. I go through those phases often. I think my boyfriend is so use to my ways that he wouldn't look twice if I was lying on the couch with a banana peel slapped to my face with a big glob of peanut butter (i'm kidding...nutella obviously lol). But seriously I could spend hours searching the internet for products and remedies to fix every skin problem imaginable, regardless if it applies to my own issue. But back to Sudocrem. I love this stuff!!!!. Mothers use it on babies bums...so why can't I use it on my face? Every night I go to bed I rub it into any red spot, and by any red spot I mean ANYTHING...Pimples, things that look like pimples, razor burn, rashes and the list goes on. The results have been soooo amazing that I have literally gone through tubs of this stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment :)