Dominican Babyyyy

Barceló Bávaro Palace Deluxe


Me and my boo went on a trip to Dominican for my birthdayyyyyyyy for sum fun in da sunnn!!
We both agreed it was the BEST resort and overall experience we have ever had. 
These are pictures taken from my ipod (the quality isn't the best). 
I can't tell you how many times we left the hotel room and once we were rolling around in the sand...realized we forgot the camera (hence the lack of photos). But it didn't even matter because we took mental images of the entire vacation that will last forever in our hearts (awwww).   


 Oh hey bahhhbayyyyy...

lookin' good on the course...
My golfing attire...

wayyyyyy to early in the morning to be playing golf (well watching)

 damnn i forgot how good he looks...



I gave the camera to daniel and this is what he produced...true gangsta


  my little burrito... 

chillen in the cigarrrrrr room...








 loved these blown glass flowers...



looks like a postcard...

babylons...

sunburned...



stackin paper...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment :)