Bronzed Beauty

Here is a great summer product for all those betty's who want that bronzed look without the work...



Colour: The product is a white lotion- you apply it as you would a regular moisturizer


Smell: I have yet to come across an odourless self tanner (also this is coming from a girl with a heightened sense of smell) the product does have a little bit of a "tang" to it- but I must say it is really not that bad-I have smelt A LOT worse from other self tanner products- my boyfriend likes to say I smell like a rice krispy LOL


Effect: This tanner gradually builds colour- shades increase with application


Warning: Make sure you wash your hand after you have applied the product- unless you want stains all over you hands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment :)